Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

With God

Another Poem

I am worth more then this.
I thought I had to hide it all.
I can’t believe its not enough. 
This is where the healing starts.

With God.

I can let my secrets out.
I’m not scared to face my fears.
There is freedom waiting for me.
I’m here now.

With God.

He doesn’t care what I did.
He can shed light on me.
He covered all my sins with his blood.
I don’t have to hide.

From God.

He gives us all we need.
I don’t have to look.
I don’t have to change.
Just to please him.

With God.

He is strong enough to save me.
He doesn’t struggle.
I am lifted by his grace.
He will break the sky.

He is God.

He can do anything
No matter what you say
This world can bring you down
But he can lift us above it.

He is God.

He has mercy
He has compassion 
He loves
More then anybody
He is God.

He wipes my tears away
He lifts my chin
He helps me stand
He thinks I am more then anything.

He is God.

I am more then anything
More then all my choices
More then all problems I cause
More then the past mistakes.

Because God Loves Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment