Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What a Hectic Life!

Alrighty, its Wednesday, the crazyest day of the week, its filled with Piano, Violin, orchestra,  speed-skating, youth, all that kind of stuff.  Now, have you ever come to think, on one of your busy days, where does God fit in here?  I know I don't.  When I'm at Orchestra, or Speed Skating, I'm thinking about myself and how I can do better and how to improve me.  God can help me win the 1500 meter race, and he can help me hit that high C.  Right now, I'm sitting in our living room, looking at the just rising sun, sometimes you miss this kind of stuff because your too busy with your life! Its not bad to have a busy and interesting life, but you always need to spend more time with God. I know I don't. I wrote this poem about being busy, It's not very good but I think it gets the point across.

Spending time with God,
its a magical thing,
Pray to him every day,
I know I don't.

God loves you so,
He will die for you,
and for your sins,
I know I wouldn't.

God is there for you,
even when I did something wrong,
He loves me no matter what,
I know I wouldn't.

God will protect you,
no matter the danger,
he will fight for you,
I know I don't.

God want me,
more then anything,
he wants my life,
he treasures my soul,
he calls my name,
every time I fall,
he helps me up,
I know I should.



he feeling of being hurried is not usually the result of living a full life and having no time. It is on the contrary born of a vague fear that we are wasting our life. When we do not do the one thing we ought to do, we have no time for anything else- we are the busiest people in the world.
- Eric Hoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment