Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being Thankful

Today was a great day of learning about being thankful for friends. We are having a garage sale next week and had a lot of things to do. We would have never got it done. So I decided to pray for the matter. This morning, we got a call from our good friends, the Brauns. They wanted to come over and help us with the sale! My prayers were answered! And to put a cherry on top, they brought us a thanksgiving dinner.  Having friends is such a wonderful thing.. They helped us do in a couple of hours, that would have taken at least a week.  I am so thankful that God brought us great friends.  Without them, I don’t know where we would be right now. Thanks So Much Brauns!

You say grace before meals. All right.  But I say Grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and the pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, walking, running and Grace before I dip my pen in Ink. ~ G.K Chesterson

3 comments: