Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lions, Tigers and Bears! Oh my!

Well, I think that the title can explain it all, what are the things that scare you? Think about it, not just the things like spiders, the dark, olives. Think about the things that deep down inside, you can't help but worry about. Those are the things that God can help you with. I'm not saying that God will come down from heaven and had you a wad of bills to help you pay your bills, but I AM saying that he can help.
I can prove it.

One day, I was doing tech at our local church, we were having problems paying the bills and my Dad had been out of a job for 2 years. I was just leaving the church and a lady I had never seen in my life, came up to me and handed me a letter. On the letter, written in red marker, was the words "He knows" The lady told me to give it to my mother. I was a little startled but shoved it into my pocket. When I got home, I gave it to my mom and inside, was $200 for food. It was a miracle. Also, later that week, a different lady came by from the church and dropped of a huge basket of food and snacks. Along with a food donation from the thrift store, we were set for about a month.

I'm not saying that this will happen to everybody, but this just proves that God is up there, watching and in times of trouble, he cares for you, even when you might not care for him. He knows about all those times that you thought you could never get through, and yet, here you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment