Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friends

I have many, great, wonderful friends... They are all so different, but so the same. I have no idea were I would be without my wide selection of friends.  I would probably be sitting alone with my trust computer and god.  That would give be more time with God. But I would get so bored, and depressed, that life would be not worth it. Now, friends aren’t only the people who help you through hard times, or tell you how you look in a dress, they can be our dog, a garden, a place, or God.  God can be your friend, father, brother, sister, mother, and any other person you need him to be.

If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends - you're safe in doing it.  But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.  ~Alice Duer Miller
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Parker from OYAN! :D
    That's really true what you wrote about friends. I'll definitely be reading more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!!! It's Sarah!

    True friends are like sisters they stick together like glue!

    <3 Love you Amy!
    I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete